- Fortune Energy Partners
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
We offer a well-rounded benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision after 60 days, and 10 paid holidays. A 401(k) plan, life insurance, and short and long-term disability are available after 90 days.
Fortune Energy Partners (FEP), a division of Hunton Group in Houston, TX (www.huntongroup.com), has a new and exciting opportunity for you to join our organization as an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Integration Project Manager. Selected candidate will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating activities for Integrating AI into various Building Automation Systems (BAS) to ensure that project goals are accomplished. Come work for an industry leader that has been recognized both locally and nationally as one of Top Places to Work!
- Overall responsibility to smoothly and timely integrate and onboard FEP Artificial Intelligence (AI) offerings into Clients existing Building Automation Systems.
- Good understanding of many BAS system manufacturers and different architectures
- Understands BAS Open Protocols such as BACnet, Lonworks, Modbus, etc.
- Coordinates with internal suppliers and Clients to deliver well-functioning AI-enabled systems.
- Follows up regularly to encourage clients and team members for due deliverables
- Formulates and defines technical scope and objectives of project.
- Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Assigns duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to project personnel including associates.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Review's status reports and modifies schedules and plans as required.
- Prepares project status reports and keeps management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
- Coordinates and responds to requests for changes from original specifications.
- Develops and maintains technical and project documentation and or correspondence.
- Manage the project's development and oversee all project activities, project coordination, project schedules, project scope of work, project installation, project deadlines, controls check out and verification, and 3rd party Cx (if applicable).
- Generate customer billings and approve supplier invoices for assigned projects.
- Ensure FEP quality standards are adhered to on the project, including but not limited to check out sheets, graphic standards, naming standardization, installation quality, and engineering.
- Follow safety standards to the highest degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
- Assist with subcontractors (if necessary) and other trades to ensure proper coordination and cooperation for project integration completion.
- Attend Project update meetings (if applicable) with the Suppliers and Owners. Record detailed notes from meeting(s) and provide a follow-up information to the Owner.
- Provide feedback, track, and make a note of field change information for the project.
- Responsible for monthly financial scheduling and forecasting of the project.
- Possess the ability to prioritize, multitask, work well under pressure, work within a team atmosphere, and support other members of the team.
- Developed interpersonal skills to effectively work with customers and FEP team members.
- Performs all business activities with integrity and at the highest ethical standards.
- Drives accountability, inspires, develops, and builds teams.
- Excellent networking skills, business-minded, change orientated, and pro-active.
- Experience with handling a large and diverse number of simultaneous challenges, requiring knowledge of many different disciplines.
- Must possess a high level of customer service, responsiveness, and professional business judgment. Assist in performing site-specific training for owner and operator on the total building control system.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical and mathematical aptitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Able to travel locally as required.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Construction Management from a four-year college or university.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in project management or related field.