- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
We offer a well-rounded benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision after 60 days, and 10 paid holidays. A 401(k) plan, life insurance, and short and long-term disability are available after 90 days.
Hunton Trane, a division of the Hunton Group (www.huntongroup.com), is seeking to hire a motivated and results oriented professional to join our team as a System Sales Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for growing our existing customer base for our Trane projects in the Greater Houston market. The selected candidate will work as a technical sales consultant to engineers, architects, and owners/developers in the design, application, and sale of HVAC environmental systems solutions for commercial, industrial and institutional buildings and processes. It is expected that the salesperson will build and maintain long-term relationships with industry customers, accounts, and manufacturers. Come work for an industry leader that has been recognized both locally and nationally as one of Top Places to Work!
- Designs and sells integrated HVAC systems.
- Collects, organizes, and assembles data for reports, presentations and/or special projects.
- Responds to customer needs by identifying systems, products, generating quotes and closing orders.
- Communicates order changes to customers.
- Develops multiple relationships with key players in the customer's organization, including project managers, project engineers, construction, financial, and purchasing personnel.
- Assists customers in answering technical questions on HVAC systems, Trane products, and system application alternative, BAS, installation, operation, maintenance, and problem resolution.
- Conducts price estimates and quotations for projects.
- Conducts customer visits and customer events to build relationships with key accounts.
- Monitors and tracks quoted projects and current orders.
- Manages plan and specification takeoffs, selection, pricing, and bidding.
- Conducts formal presentations and training sessions with customer groups.
- Observes the Trane Company's conditions and business conduct policies when securing business in the marketplace.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering from a four-year college or university.
- Successful completion of the Trane Graduate Graining program.
- The equivalent combination of education and five years of applicable sales experience.
- Must have valid driver's license.