- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
We offer a well-rounded benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision after 60 days, and 10 paid holidays. A 401(k) plan, life insurance, and short and long-term disability are available after 90 days.
Convergentz, a division of Hunton Group in Houston, TX (www.huntongroup.com), has a new and exciting opportunity for you to join our organization as a Fire Alarm System Service Sales. Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Sales, Communication, or related subject and 5+ years of experience in fire alarm sales and/or service.
You would be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients and negotiating and closing of Fire Alarm System sales. This position requires a team player with a positive, professional attitude and demeanor. Come work for an industry leader that has been recognized both locally and nationally as one of Top Places to Work!
Duties will include:
- Manage the entire sales process, from uncovering opportunity, developing solution/value proposition, preparing design, creating contract, negotiating terms, closing opportunities, and providing on-going customer service through service delivery.
- Actively pursue opportunities with existing and new prospective customers in an effort to build business.
- Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations for inspections, service, and upgrades.
- Coordinate and present technical consultations to customers and end-users.
- Prepare sales promotion campaigns for customers to promote product lines to our targeted markets.
- Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking.
- Keeps current on market business and product trends.
- Primary point of contact with end-user.
- Focus on customer retention and satisfaction/loyalty.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must possess a valid Texas driver's license with a safe driving record (no violations within the past 3 years).
- NICET Level I Certification in Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler or Special Hazards, preferred.
- Extensive training in fire alarm, electronics, and system applications software preferred.