Who We Are
At Hughes Marino, our people are the heartbeat of our company. They're the greatest key to our success and have become invaluable in shaping and protecting our unique culture. We want our people to love being a part of this team! That's why we're constantly thinking about new ways to create an awesome employee experience and express our appreciation to each one of them.
We pride ourselves on being an award-winning company, including #1 Best Small Workplace in the Nation, a Top 100 Best Workplace for Millennials, #2 Top Company Culture in the Nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, a Best Workplace by Inc. Magazine, and #1 Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal, San Diego Business Journal, Orange County Business Journal and #1 Best Workplace in Washington State by Puget Sound Business Journal.
We're on the lookout for fantastic new team members to welcome into our Hughes Marino team, and we would be thrilled to hear from you!
- We have one immediate Client Relations Manager position based out of our beautiful Seattle office.
- This is an incredible opportunity to play an integral part in Hughes Marino's many areas of exciting growth. Your primary responsibility will be to partner with our brokerage team to ensure a top-notch client experience, including working closely with our state-of-the-art database management systems.
- If you are an incredibly organized and meticulous person with the skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment, then we want to meet you. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a long-term career opportunity as a valued member of the Hughes Marino team.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Very high-level administrative experience handling confidential, complex and critical issues.
- Impeccable attention to detail, specifically with data management and written communication.
- Excellent all-around business communication skills.
- Ability to integrate seamlessly in a team environment.
- Coordinate client transactions involving many moving parts and collaborating with a variety of internal team members.
- Thrive on a busy, multi-faceted and dynamic schedule.
- Ability to prioritize high importance tasks.
- Poised under pressure with strong decision-making skills.
- Kind, thoughtful and finds great fulfillment in helping others.
- Embodies our ten core values.
- Willing to work extended hours when needed and wear many hats.
- At least two years of work experience in a professional environment.
- Upbeat, happy, and friendly!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!