Who We Are
At Hughes Marino, our people are the heartbeat of our company. They're the greatest key to our success and have become invaluable in shaping and protecting our unique culture. We want our people to love being a part of this team! That's why we're constantly thinking about new ways to create an awesome employee experience and express our appreciation to each one of them.
We pride ourselves on being an award-winning company, including #1 Best Small Workplace in the Nation, a Top 100 Best Workplace for Millennials, #2 Top Company Culture in the Nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, a Best Workplace by Inc. Magazine, and #1 Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal, San Diego Business Journal, Orange County Business Journal and #1 Best Workplace in Washington State by Puget Sound Business Journal.
We're on the lookout for fantastic new Project Management team members to welcome into our Hughes Marino family, and we would be thrilled to hear from you!
- Hughes Marino Project Management, a division of Hughes Marino, Inc., is currently seeking a qualified teammate to join us as a Senior Project Manager.
- This position is a salaried, full-time opportunity with full health benefits, generous vacation time, parking, 401k, FSA, and a fantastic culture.
- This position will be based out of our stunning San Diego headquarters in the desirable Little Italy neighborhood of downtown San Diego.
- Duties will include, but not be limited to, interfacing with Hughes Marino brokers and clients, working with our planning and design team, estimating, scheduling, inspecting construction job progress, completing budgets, reviewing construction documents and reviewing and providing comments to leases.
- If you are an incredibly organized person with a passion for construction management and want to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a long-term career opportunity as a valued member of the Hughes Marino family.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Applicants should be highly proficient in Blue Beam, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Project.
- Applicants should possess a strong tendency towards leadership and an ability to manage teams through the design, permitting, bidding, construction and closeout process to a successful conclusion.
- Experience with tenant improvement projects is required.
- The ideal candidate will preferably have 5-10 years of experience in the construction industry. We are looking for candidates who have served in Construction Project Manager, Project Manager or Senior Project Manager type roles.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college required, preferably in a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, polished and a proud representative of the Hughes Marino brand.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!