- Lincoln, NE, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with employer match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
As the Respiratory Therapist, you will assess, treat, and care for patients with breathing disorders. You will initiate and conduct diagnostic tests, therapeutic procedures; maintain patient records; and select, assemble, check, and operate equipment. This person will provide superior respiratory therapy and also be passionate about meeting their patients' needs and helping them reach their goals. We're not just looking for experience and education; we're looking for an individual who is willing to go above and beyond for their patients.
Full time or part time schedule available.
- Educate patients and their families about their conditions and teach appropriate disease management techniques, such as breathing exercises and the use of medications and respiratory equipment.
- Determine requirements for treatment, such as type, method and duration of therapy, precautions to be taken, and medication and dosages, compatible with physicians' orders.
- Set up and operate devices such as mechanical ventilators, therapeutic oxygen administration apparatus, CPAP, etc
- Manage patient monitoring systems
- Provide customer support related to any product or service
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues utilizing software
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Create reports and maintain measurements as required
- AAS Degree in Respiratory Therapy
- Minimum CRT certification
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize
Helget Home Care and Capital Medical are Nebraska based Durable Medical Equipment companies with over 50 years of experience serving Nebraska and Iowa. We are committed to providing the highest level of care to our surrounding communities and are a preferred provider for over 300 health insurance carriers. Our mission is to be the first choice for quality medical products and services. We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with employer match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement