- Omaha, NE, USA
- 25-30 per hour depending on experience; overtime for any hours worked over 40 hours per week
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
* $3000 HIRING BONUS
* $3000 EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS - WORK WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
In this role you will work independently to clean, maintain, troubleshoot, and install ice machines, C02 tanks, and beverage equipment in the local market. You will aim to extend equipment life, increase reliability, and reduce service calls to elevate customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Draw basic onsite surveys for beverage system installations
- Install beverage systems at customers location
- Troubleshoot beverage systems both onsite and remotely
- Provide ice machine preventative maintenance in restaurant, retail, and other commercial facilities
- Perform regular cleaning of machines
- Load finished product onto truck
- Move products to warehouse storage
- Responsible for quality control and following FDA compliance regulations and procedures
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs)
- Operate hand truck dolly
- Perform preventive maintenance, cleaning, and repair work on equipment
- Communicate with Operations Manager on equipment and material needs
- Clean and maintain work area during and after the job
- Work with team at warehouse and corporate office, to ensure company goals are met
- Demonstrate time management and prioritization
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Education or equivalent
- Experience with HVAC or appliance repair highly preferred
- Aptitude for repairing equipment and mechanically inclined
- Ability to work full-time with a rotating on-call schedule
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to push, pull, and move up to 75 pounds
- Ability to raise, lower, climb and balance on ladders safely
- Ability to successfully complete a pre-employment physical ability test
- Clean driving record and ability to pass drug testing and background check requirements
- Ability to obtain a Class B CDL
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, TD Ameritrade Park, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more.
Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand. We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Your passion is to go above and beyond for clients, vendors, and partners and to make every interaction a remarkable one.
- You never settle for good enough, you challenge the status quo, and you aim for continuous improvement.
- You are a team player who works collaboratively
APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!