- Omaha, NE, USA
- 17-22 per hour
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
The Customer Service team has a wide variety of duties, including assisting customers with their accounts over the phone, troubleshooting complex issues, and offering support to branch and sales personnel in the field throughout the Midwest, Florida, Pacific Northwest, Las Vegas, and Arizona. We are a small but mighty team with a collaborative work environment.
- Not your typical call center environment
- No talk time measurement...the focus is on the customer
- No evenings or weekends
- No sales expectations or quotas
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a remote/work from home opportunity. Our business is considered essential and our employees work from their respective locations.
- Politely answer phones and delightfully respond to customer or teammate requests
- Listen carefully and ask probing questions to fully understand the needs of customers and teammates
- Speak clearly and concisely to effectively convey information and explain complex issues
- Ensure all words and actions are consistent and demonstrate our company core values
- Enter customer and branch orders into the industry specific software
- Generate route delivery tickets according to schedule
- Provide customers with products and service information
- Identify, research, and resolve customer and branch issues such as cylinder balances, billing questions, payment updates, or other inquiries
- Follow-up with customers and branches on inquiries not immediately resolved and generate correspondence as needed
- Create reports and maintain metrics
- Attend and actively participate in weekly meetings, review team and individual performance, and recommend process improvements
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (ie: Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, Charles Schwab Field, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more.
Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand. We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
SOUND LIKE YOU?
1. Your passion is to go above and beyond making every customer interaction remarkable.
2. You never settle for good enough or status quo and you aim to surpass goals.
3. You are a creative and resourceful problem solver.
APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!