- Orlando, FL, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
We offer base salary, uncapped commissions, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with employer match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
As a Territory Sales Executive, you will be responsible for all sales activities for assigned accounts or regions including marketing, promoting, and networking to develop existing business and build referral sources for future opportunities. You will also manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Maintain current client relationships, identify new prospects, and build new business
- Develop referral sources through networking activities for lead generation
- Position appropriate business strategies and product solutions for clients and prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Complete market and competitor analysis, prepare appropriate activity goals, and submit action plans identifying specific targets and projections
- Prepare and submit sales activity reports as requested
- Place a high priority on client satisfaction and cultivating relationships
- Manage account services through quality checks and any other necessary follow-up
- Identify and resolve customer concerns
- Serve as the liaison between clients and company leaders regarding new product and service opportunities, special developments, and feedback
- Coordinate with appropriate internal business partners to facilitate deal close
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, training events, and trade shows
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of product and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of outside territory sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Possess a strong business acumen with consultative sales techniques
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at developing and delivering presentations
- Ability to work independently without supervision and collaboratively in a team environment
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, attend networking events, and travel for conferences or as otherwise needed
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include numerous recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, TD Ameritrade Park, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and many more.
Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we are still expanding. We offer base salary, uncapped commissions, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with employer match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
SOUND LIKE YOU?
1. Your passion is building and maintaining authentic, long-lasting, consultative client relationships.
2. You live to go above and beyond for clients to make every interaction a remarkable one.
3. You never settle for good enough or status quo and you aim to surpass goals and sales quotas.
4. You're a creative business builder and competitive sales professional who thrives when compensated for your achievements.
APPLY ONLINE NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!