- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
In this role, you will perform entry and processing, mailing of invoices, inventory processing and analysis, report processing, account set up and maintenance, records maintenance, maintain measurement reports, development of process improvements, and special projects as necessary.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a remote/work from home opportunity. Our business is considered essential. Therefore, our employees work from their respective office and/or warehouse location. We take the safety and health of our employees very seriously following all legal guidelines regarding masks and social distancing.
- Daily data entry of customer invoice information
- Working with the operations team on daily processing and analysis of inventory documents
- Weekly processing of inventory counts
- Working with sales team in the set up and maintenance of new and existing accounts
- Daily account maintenance and updates
- Accurately process closing accounts
- Work with operations team on customer route maintenance
- Process credit checks to establish payment terms
- Maintain and analyze measurement reports
- Records management
- Work with the team members and leadership to identify and develop process improvements
- Work with team members in Corporate Operations and Branch Operations to ensure company goals are being met
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to type 65 wpm and 10-key with minimal errors
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professional integrity
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines while maintaining a high attention to detail
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, TD Ameritrade Park, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more.
Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand. We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Your passion is keeping impeccable records.
- You are determined to go above and beyond for clients, vendors, and partners and to make every interaction remarkable.
- You never settle for good enough and aim for continuous improvement.
APPLY TODAY TO JOIN OUR TEAM!