- Bridgeton, MO, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
The Logistics Manager ensures drivers adhere to all laws and regulators governing Helget operations including but not limited to FDA, EPA, DOT, OSAH, Fire Marshall and State Board of Pharmacy.
- Manages and oversees daily workflow including emails, scanning, paperwork, orders, tickets, timecards, attendance logs, PTO forms, etc.
- Respond to customer calls or walk ins
- Inventory driver's trucks in and out each day
- Assist with Warehouse Manager with warehouse inventory count and reconciliation
- Assist with weekly training meetings for operations staff (driver, warehouse, and team leads)
- Collaborate with managers and corporate leads to achieve company goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, TD Ameritrade Park, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more.
Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand. We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Your passion is keeping impeccable accounting records and motivating others to do the same.
- You're determined to go above and beyond for clients, vendors, and partners and to make every interaction a remarkable one.
- You never settle for good enough, you challenge the status quo, and you aim for continuous improvement.
APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!