- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
As the Accounts Payable Specialist you will perform accounting, reporting and other administration duties related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
- Assemble, review, and verify invoices and check requests
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
- Sort, code, and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic payments
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts and variances
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Maintain accurate historical records
- Maintain confidentiality of organizational information
- Assist with accounts receivable
- Assist with special projects as they arise
- Provide back up support to the billing team
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of accounts payable and general accounting procedures preferred
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Ability to type 55 wpm with minimal errors
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professional integrity
- Ability to meet deadlines
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, TD Ameritrade Park, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more.
Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand. We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Your passion is keeping impeccable accounting records.
- You are determined to go above and beyond for clients, vendors, and partners and to make every interaction remarkable.
- You never settle for good enough and aim for continuous improvement.
APPLY TODAY TO JOIN OUR TEAM!