- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
As the Sales Support Specialist, you will assist with sales procedures, sales-related issues, order entry, order tracking, and manage customer accounts. You will also enter and track data and provide reports to the sales department.
- Complete PR calls to current customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Complete service agreement renewal calls
- Handle customer contract request issues
- Manage and track account closing requests including but not limited to reviewing accounts for closure, forwarding to proper sales executive, following up on equipment retrieval
- Review sales prospects from the customer service team
- Research sales prospects in various markets and provide lead lists to sales executives
- Review industry news and blogs to keep current on industry changes
- Provide customer data reports as needed to sales executives
- Send summary billing to customers as needed
- Provide backup support to the national accounts team and assist with bulk ticket creation
- Manage major accounts as needed
- Maintain and provide sales reports for sales executives and leaders
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to details
- Strong ability to offer alternative solutions and influence outcomes
- Decisive self-starter with strong sense of urgency
- Proactive problem solver who responds positively to challenge and pressure
- Strong computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
For over 40 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, entertainment industries. Our clients include numerous recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, TD Ameritrade Park, Centurylink Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and many more.
Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand. We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Your passion is interfacing with and helping people.
- You enjoy problem solving and coming up with creative solutions.
- You enjoy going above and beyond for clients, vendors, external and internal business partners making every interaction a remarkable one.
APPLY TODAY TO JOIN OUR TEAM!