- Delmar, MD, USA
- Full Time
health, disability, life, 401k w/company match, employee stock ownership, holidays, generous paid time off and much more!
Full-time CDL Drivers/Direct Push Operator needed for the Hillis-Carnes Engineering Salisbury, Maryland office to work in the Mid-Atlantic region. Candidate must be dependable, enthusiastic, able to work independently, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
Prior experience in the construction industry operating, loading and transporting heavy equipment is preferred but not required. The following are required of this candidate.
- CDL Class A or B
- Experience in operating heavy equipment (i.e. drill rigs, high-powered air compressors, grout/concrete pumps, and various types of excavation equipment) in order to be able to load and unload equipment for transport
- Must be able to work out of town for extended periods of time on projects
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Able to lift and carry 75 lbs
- Must be able to prioritize duties on a daily basis
- Strong work ethic/team player attitude
- Typical work day is 6:00 AM to5:00 PM Monday Friday. However, additional hours and/or Saturdays may be necessary.
- Geotechnical Drillers License preferred
Hillis-Carnes offers a comprehensive benefits package and excellent salary.
Equal Opportunity Employer