- 09-Mar-2020 to Until Filled (PST)
- Software Engineering
- Canby, OR, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx Insurance, 401(k), Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, Paid Vacation, Paid Jury Duty leave, Paid Bereavement leave, AFLAC
- A creator, marketer, seller and supporter of a SaaS CRM for Independent Insurance Agencies throughout the United States.
- Established and growing - we have been selling our client management system for 18 years and enjoying HawkSoft's newly built office building for our 75 employees. We broke through the 2000 customer mark in 2016.
- Family owned and family friendly - not beholden to investors when making business decisions and a culture that encourages work/life balance. A commitment to the 40-hour work week for our employees.
We are currently seeking experienced candidates for the following positions:
- Senior .NET/SQL Software Engineer
- Azure DevOps Engineer
- UX Designer
Do you find yourself longing to find a smaller, more intimate development environment to work in?
HawkSoft is uniquely situated to afford that for you. While small enough to provide a close knit environment, we are large enough to offer a competitive salary and benefits along with a structured development process to make sure your work is productive and meaningful.
Hawksoft lives its core values:
- Work to live, Don't live to work
- Sense of Community
- Deliver and Exceptional Experience
- For the Good of All
We offer a variety of Benefits and Perks:
- Coverage: 5 Medical, Dental & Vision insurance plans offered
- 100% Company paid Life, AD&D, short and long term disability
- PTO: Exceptional PTO/Vacation time
- Performance Reviews: Yearly performance & compensation reviews
- Flexible Hours: Flexible hours allows you to have a great balance of work and life.
- Ample free parking
- Discount on gym membership
- Education: We offer great tuition reimbursements and encourage our staff to continue to grow in their careers.
- 401K: We help you save for retirement. Join the plan in 90 days with a company match.
- Casual Attire: Be comfortable when you work
- Work/Life Balance: Our management team truly supports our core value of Live to work not Work to live.
If you are looking to work at a place like HawkSoft, we would love to talk to you about becoming the next member of development team and HawkSoft family.
We are located in Canby & this is not a remote position. We are seeking developers to become a part of our team in house.