- Hanover, PA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Paid Short/Long Term Disability, 401k, 401k Company Match
Hanover Iron Works, a rapidly growing miscellaneous metals fabrication and installation company is seeking experienced Field Ironworkers/Welders in the Hanover/Gettysburg/York, PA area. The duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Installation of Stairs, Rails and Misc. Metals.
- Preference to candidates with experience of at least 5 years in the Misc. Metals field
- Knowledge of Stick, Mig & Tig welding
- Considerable knowledge of tools and equipment that will be utilized
- Work with a flexible schedule and travel
Successful candidates will have:
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet fast paced project demands
- Ability to work well and collaborate with fellow employees in a time-sensitive environment
- Be team oriented
- Have a positive attitude with dependable self-driven work ethic
This is an hourly position with some overnight travel. We offer an excellent benefits package including health/dental/vision/disability insurance, paid time off, paid holiday and 401k with employer match.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Welding: 1 year (Required)
- Ironworker: 1 year (Required)