- Chapman Technical Group, Inc.
- St Albans, WV, USA
- Full Time
CTG/GRW offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package
Water is life! Chapman Technical Group is seeking a Water Resources Civil Engineer (Entry Level) with a passion for water/wastewater including wet weather and storm water in our St. Albans, WV office. If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking for, apply today!
ABOUT CHAPMAN TECHNICAL GROUP
Chapman Technical Group, a division of GRW Engineers, Inc. is a full-service engineering, architectural, landscape architectural, and geospatial consulting firm. The company provides engineering services to federal, state, municipal, and private industry clients. Working from offices in St. Albans and Buckhannon, West Virginia, we have achieved an outstanding reputation for providing high-quality design projects, while meeting client schedules and budgets, and have received numerous awards for our work.
When you join Chapman/GRW, you'll be working for an award-winning, full-service design consulting firm with a history of more than 50 years serving our regional, national, and occasionally international clients. Our objective is simple. We value our employees and take pride in providing them with the proper resources and tools to help them achieve professional growth and excellence.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A PROJECT ENGINEER
As a Project Engineer, you help manage our engineering projects to ensure that our clients are satisfied with the high quality work that we provide. You support the planning, design, and construction administration of utility infrastructure projects. As one of our water resource professionals, you deliver fiscally responsive, operationally efficient solutions by working in partnership with locally elected officials, drinking water and wastewater service providers, and state environmental and health administrators. Your communication skills assist you as you interact with clients when you visit sites and attend client/public meetings. Your personal capabilities, interest, aptitude, and motivation ensure your professional growth.
- Bachelors or Masters of Science in Civil Engineering
- West Virginia Engineer In Training (EIT) certification
- Exposure to design and construction administration of water utility and wastewater utility infrastructure projects in a consulting environment
- Proficiency in AutoCAD including Civil 3D
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills to effectively write reports and business correspondence, and present information and respond to questions from managers, clients and the general public.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to plan project resources, maintain schedules and stay within budget
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Desire, motivation and ability to exceed the firm's and clients' expectations
- Dedication and willingness to continue professional growth
CTG/GRW looks for individuals eager to develop their skills and work on teams with other dedicated employees to complete the projects our clients need. Hiring the most qualified employees is critical to us and the success of our company.
This type of opportunity does not become available often! We invite you to apply to join our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled