- Lexington, KY, USA
- Full Time
GRW offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package.
Join a leading design firm! GRW Engineers, Inc., an expanding, national, multi-disciplined firm listed in the ENR Top 500 has a career opportunity available for an experienced Structural Revit BIM Modeler / CADD Technician in our Lexington, KY headquarters.
This position involves assisting project managers and engineers with the modeling and drafting of code specific and structurally sound designs of commercial, heavy industrial, institutional, and water and wastewater facilities. GRW's multidisciplinary design team members apply their expertise to deliver projects that are structurally sound and mechanically complete.
GRW is seeking the following qualifications:
- 2+ years structural Revit BIM modeling / CADD experience in the consulting engineering business
- Current Revit and AutoCAD expertise
- BricsCAD drafting knowledge highly desirable
- Microstation drafting knowledge desirable
- Experience producing structural construction documents consisting of plans, sections, details in 2D & 3D, and smart structural schedules
- Knowledge of current industry BIM and National CADD standards
- Knowledge of constructing structural Revit BIM analytical / physical models that can be round tripped to and from structural analysis programs is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, OneNote and OneDrive
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with team members and other disciplines
- High level of organizational & time management skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a demanding environment
GRW looks for individuals eager to develop their technical skills and work on teams with other dedicated employees to complete the projects our clients need. Hiring the most qualified employees is important to us and the success of our company.
This type of opportunity does not become available often! We invite you to apply to join our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled