- 16-Sep-2020 to 15-Nov-2020 (CST)
- Iola, WI, USA
- Based on Experience
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, paid vacation and sick time, 401K
Second Shift: 2:30 pm - 11:30 pm with overtime as needed
Summary Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in processing components and parts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Study production schedules and estimate worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Examine product for conformance to specifications and quality standards.
- Demonstrate methods and train workers in sequence of processing tasks and operation and control of machines and equipment.
- Maintain time and production records.
- Inventory and requisition tools, equipment, and supplies for department activities.
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of department.
- Interpret company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Analyze and resolve work problems, or assist workers in solving work problems.
- Initiate or suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Understand and monitor ESD and Contamination (FOD) policies and requirements.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Perform activities of workers supervised.
- Other duties as assigned.
Directly supervises 10 or more regular and temporary associates. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and Experience:
All applicants are welcomed. Supervisory experience and outside education will be viewed favorably.
AN EEO AND AAP EMPLOYER