PRIVATE EQUITY JOB OPENING: INVESTOR REPORTING AND COMPLIANCE ANALYST
Graham Partners, a leading, established private equity firm based in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania with a focus on control leveraged buyouts of middle market industrial companies, seeks to hire an Investor Reporting and Compliance Analyst to join its Newtown Square, PA Investor Relations team. This position will report to the Managing Principal who oversees the firm's Investor Relations activities. This position is being driven by the high priority Graham Partners places on investor transparency and responsiveness, to uphold its commitment to best practices in the midst of a rapidly evolving regulatory environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain sophisticated financial models for portfolio company valuations, forecasting performance, and track record reporting purposes
- Handle the development of materials in response to prospective and existing investor requests
- Oversee the day-to-day implementation of the firm's Advertising and Marketing Compliance Policies across all aspects of Graham Partners' Investor Relations program, spanning Reporting, Marketing/Fundraising, and Advertising. Act as coordinator between the firm's compliance and marketing personnel, to ensure adherence to all rules, regulations, policies, and procedures with enablement of business objectives, service, and quality
- Collaborate with other departments across the organization (Compliance, Investor Relations, Accounting, Graham Partners Operating Company, Investment Management, Deal Sourcing, etc.). Consult with the firm's independent legal counsel and advisors as needed to resolve compliance issues
- Ensure all materials produced by Investor Relations for reporting and/or marketing have the appropriate disclosures and fulfill the firm's obligations as an RIA (footnotes, confidentiality provisions, disclosure statements, etc.). Review advertising materials, investor communications, website, sales literature, and other external and internal communications
- Facilitate secondary transactions, participating in due diligence calls and legal negotiations on transfer agreements
- In collaboration with the firm's executive leadership, accounting, and IR teams, participate in creating and refining models and analyses to aid strategic decision making, including exit sensitivity analysis, capital deployment analysis, portfolio construction analysis, j-curve analysis, co-investment analysis, secondary model, projections model, attribution analysis, GP-led liquidity model for restructuring older fund(s), etc.
CANDIDATES SHOULD POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong proficiency in excel, and comfort working with numbers and general accounting concepts. Preference given to candidates with financial modeling expertise
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Keen sense of urgency with high degree of responsiveness and follow-through
- Robust writing, analytical, and communication skills.
- Experience with an institutional asset manager with specific understanding of alternative/private equity strategies preferred but not required
- Experience advising sales teams on the presentation of track record and performance metrics for compliance with applicable rules, regulations, and advisor policies and procedures preferred but not required
ABOUT GRAHAM PARTNERS' INVESTOR RELATIONS GROUP
The Investor Relations Group at Graham Partners, Inc. is responsible for investor relationship management and reporting, capital raising activities, and overall marketing strategies and public relations initiatives for the firm. Graham Partners' approach to investor relations is premised on best-in-class comprehensive, transparent, direct communication with investors. The IR Team serves as a resource and the principal point of contact for the firm's current and prospective investors. The IR Team's responsibilities with respect to the firm's investors are as follows: maintain close relations, handle reporting and communications, address inquiries and requests, manage all aspects of individual and group investor meetings, and cultivate new prospective client relationships.
ABOUT GRAHAM PARTNERS (www.grahampartners.net): Graham Partners, Inc. is a private investment firm focused on investing in technology-driven companies that are spurring innovation in advanced manufacturing, resulting in product substitutions, raw materials conversions and disruptions to traditional end markets. Graham Partners targets companies with EBITDA between $5 million and $50 million, and will invest in smaller companies to the extent they complement one or more of its other holdings. Since the firm's founding in 1988 by Steven Graham, Graham Partners has closed over 130 acquisitions, joint ventures, financings, and divestitures. The committed capital raised since inception through the Graham Partners funds together with Graham-led co-investments totals approximately $3.4 billion, which differs from Regulatory Assets Under Management. Investors include university endowments, charitable foundations, financial institutions, and private investors. Based in suburban Philadelphia, the firm has access to extensive operating resources and industrial expertise and is a member of The Graham Group, an alliance of independently owned and operated industrial and investment management businesses that share in the common legacy of entrepreneur Donald Graham.