- Logan, UT, USA
- Full Time
Competitive hourly rates and a rich benefits package, including: health, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, quarterly bonus and employee discounts
Gossner Foods is a growing family business with three locations across the western United States. With a combined 120 years of cheese making experience, state of the art equipment, and a team of dedicated employees; Gossner Foods is a leader in the dairy industry. What began as a strictly Swiss cheese plant, has expanded until now over 30 varieties of cheeses, and also UHT (Ultra High Temperature) shelf stable milk in a variety of flavors.
- Analyze slicer operations and adjust programs in order to meet slice requirements.
- Read Pallet sheets and understand what product is coming next.
- Cut product blocks into manageable loaves for the slicer units.
- Removes product from shipping boxes and product tubes.
- Changes wires on the cutters quickly and efficiently.
- Assemble and disassemble slice units.
- Strictly adheres and enforces the company GMP policy, food safety, quality policies and sanitation procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Candidates must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis. Will be required to lift up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Day Shift, Monday to Thursday occasionally Fridays
- 6AM to 6PM
- NO WEEKENDS!!
- Training pay starts at $17.60/Hour with a potential to reach $19.10/Hour after meeting all skill levels.
- FREE HEALTH INSURANCE FOR EMPLOYEES!
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA MATCH IS DOUBLE YOUR CONTRIBUTION!
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- 401 k match
- Quarterly bonuses
- Cafeteria onsite!
For more openings visit our website:
- We offer great benefits package, including: health, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, quarterly bonus and an employee discounts.
Gossner Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.