Metro / Days
Ensures inventory integrity for the assigned facility
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Complete count queue with team daily; adding additional items as necessary
- Monitor warehouse returns, invalids and drop zones; addressing issues as needed
- Investigate adjustments, mis-pick trends and report findings
- Provide input for picking improvements and location changes
- Monitor pick locations for proper case levels and items
- Monitor inventory for rotation issues
- Perform checks as necessary; including, but not limited to: UPCs, Vintages, etc.
- Ensure proper and safe use of all equipment assigned
- Includes: proper storage, retrieval of equipment and reporting of issues
- Run empty slot report and audit locations
- Assist with store closures and distributor purchases
- Keep all relevant parties copied on issues as necessary
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Time Management
Education and Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Preferred inventory and/or warehouse experience
- Basic competency with Microsoft Office; including latest versions of Outlook, Excel and Word
- Pass a pre-employment background check
- Pass a drug test at any time during employment.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures outlined in the employee policy manual and any applicable contracts, signed agreements, and work rules.
- Cooperates with all management and staff of GLWAS.
- Follows all MLCC rules and regulations, as they apply to the position.
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS
Pay Rate: $15.50 Hourly
Reports To: Inventory Manager
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position operates in a warehouse environment. The employee is frequently exposed to airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. Requires use of warehouse equipment.
- This is a very active position. The employee must frequently stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, stoop and climb throughout the day.
- The employee must frequently lift, carry, and/or move up to 55 pounds and push or pull up to 100 pounds of force on a cart; frequently ascend and descend stairs.
- The employee is regularly required to read and communicate in English. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a part-time position up to 20 hours a week. Hours may vary Monday through Friday*, between the hours of 7:30 a.m. through 4 p.m. *Occasional weekend work may be needed, with notice, depending upon warehouse production schedules.
Travel is not a regular part of the job, but may occasionally occur due to store closures or distributor purchases
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Great Lakes Wine & Spirits provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Great Lakes Wine & Spirits will not discriminate against any employee, applicant for employment, or student, because of a physical or mental impairment with regard to any position or program for which that person is qualified.