- Specialty Development Consultant/Expert
- Southfield, MI, USA
Job Title: UX Designer (Mid-level)
Job Location: Remote
Job Type: Contract
Goal requires collaboration with teams of UX and UI designers, researchers, content strategists, engineers, and managers from product and marketing throughout the design process - from strategy to pixel-perfect design. You will advocate for our customers and ensure that the final product meets user needs.
- 5+ years of UX experience (end-to-end work across mobile/web/desktop, bonus points for consumer-facing work and launching to millions of users).
- Strong portfolio demonstrating creative problem solving, complexity/ambiguity wrangling, and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate user needs (e.g. storytelling, leveraging data) and demonstrate how proposed designs solve those needs to internal team and senior partners
- Skilled and efficient at creating sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, prototypes, and written documentation.
- A proven ability to cultivate teamwork, cooperation, and build partnerships across product teams and organizations.
- Skilled in Figma, Sketch and Rally.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Information Technology https://globalinformation.applicantpro.com