- Specialty Development Consultant/Expert
- Southfield, MI, USA
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior Backend Software Engineer
Job Location: Remote
Job Type: Full Time
This Software engineer will provide data for a data management function within a portfolio analysis framework. Candidate will have over 7+ years of development with active hands on development roles on medium scale production deployments of front and back ends.
- Proven ability of simplifying design through data simplicity.
- Solid knowledge of database implementations (Data Vault, SQL server, MongoDB, Data Warehouse)
- Detailed working knowledge of SQL on Snowflake, AWS RDS
- Working knowledge of API design
- Working knowledge of using REST APIs
- Working knowledge of generating a json structures.
- Working knowledge of aggregation with overlapping time series is a plus
- Working knowledge of nested aggregation structures
- Proven working experience with API design working closely business analysts
- Working knowledge of web applications using RestAPI.
- Message Driven Design
- Domain Driven Design
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD deployment pipelines
- Proven ability with independent server-side architecture design, implementation and deployment.
- Proven ability with long term server design, deployment and support
- Detailed working knowledge of AWS Lambda, APIGateway, SAM templates
- Knowledge of API deployment strategies (EC2, Lambda)
- Strong knowledge of Node JS, Typescript server side.
- Proven capability of deploying production server code with multiple languages (Java, C++, Python, Scala, etc).
- Underlying interest or experience with financial portfolios is a must.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes at email@example.com
Global Information Technology https://globalinformation.applicantpro.com