- IT Strategic Portfolio Management Senior
- Grand Rapids, MI, USA
- Full Time
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Job Type: Full Time
- Bachelor degree in business management or related field.
- Proven project management skills with a minimum of 3-5 years of large scale IT project management experience, with increasing levels of responsibility and success.
- Innovative, with a strong drive to improve and develop technologies and processes.
- Integrity, tenacity, resilience and adaptability in complex situations and a changing environment.
- Able to handle pressure and commit to deadlines.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) is plus.
- Understanding of software development life cycle models as well as knowledge of both agile and traditional project management principles and practices.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile/SAFe methodologies is a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Project and other MS Office tools such as: Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio and Outlook.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes at jobs2global-itech.com
Global Information Technology https://globalinformation.applicantpro.com