Now is the time to join G.E. Mechanical!
G.E. MECHANICAL, LLC OVERVIEW
G.E. Mechanical, LLC offers you more than just a salary and more of what makes life exciting and interesting. Beyond a competitive base salary with medical, vacation, holiday, and 401(k) benefits package, G.E. Mechanical offers you the opportunity to run your own projects, control over the daily decisions that accompany any job and unlimited growth opportunities. Our team is our greatest assets. The level of service provided by our team is what differentiates us from our competitors. We demonstrate a "partnership" mentality throughout the company that allows us to provide the highest level of service to our customers in the most efficient manner. They take our business personally, just as we do. We want you to be the one who helps take us to the next level. if you're looking for more out of your career, for more out of life, then it's time to break-out of your comfort zone and reach out today.
G.E. Mechanical LLC is a leading full-service mechanical contractor, headquartered in Vineland, NJ and serving all of Southern New Jersey. Family operated since 1984, G.E. Mechanical has provided a full range of refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, drain cleaning, and environmental services to commercial, industrial and residential customers.
The main duty of the dispatcher is to interact with field technicians in "real time" by assigning service calls and other job-related assignments. Also, additionally responsible for real time updates of service call status and maintaining the dispatch board, which is a critical function to keep the schedule current and organized at all times.
- Plan, schedule, and dispatch technicians to appropriate customer based on technician's skill set, location, and priority level of customer needs
- Utilize GPS tracking software as needed for route planning
- Ownership of Dispatch Board, including movement of work orders on the dispatch board to accurately reflect current "real-time" status
- Continuous follow-up with team members
- Create, open, and/or close work order requests as needed
- Ability to learn customer specific software and workflow management systems
- Provide customers with the appropriate timing for when the G.E. technician will arrive onsite when necessary
High School diploma or GED
- 2 years' experience in service dispatch, construction/service trades, or related field
- Data entry experience
- Ability to multitask in a face paced environment
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Attention to detail and organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
*** REWARDING YOUR PERFORMANCE ***
- Competitive Salary, commensurate with experience
- Company paid vacation and holidays
- Company health care, vision, & dental benefits
- 401k plan with Company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Education and training provided with monetary incentives available for education courses completed
- Eligible for performance and company-based bonuses
**ROTATING SCHEDULE--MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK AT LEAST 2 WEEKENDS PER MONTH**
Website link: https://www.gemechanical.com/applynow
G.E. Mechanical, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.