Now is the time to join G.E. Mechanical!
G.E. MECHANICAL, LLC OVERVIEW
G.E. Mechanical, LLC offers you more than just a salary and more of what makes life exciting and interesting. Beyond a competitive base salary with medical, vacation, holiday, and 401(k) benefits package, G.E. Mechanical offers you the opportunity to run your own projects, control over the daily decisions that accompany any job and unlimited growth opportunities. Our team is our greatest assets. The level of service provided by our team is what differentiates us from our competitors. We demonstrate a "partnership" mentality throughout the company that allows us to provide the highest level of service to our customers in the most efficient manner. They take our business personally, just as we do. We want you to be the one who helps take us to the next level. if you're looking for more out of your career, for more out of life, then it's time to break-out of your comfort zone and reach out today.
G.E. Mechanical LLC is a leading full-service mechanical contractor, headquartered in Vineland, NJ and serving all of Southern New Jersey. Family operated since 1984, G.E. Mechanical has provided a full range of refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, drain cleaning, and environmental services to commercial, industrial and residential customers.
- Responsible for service and installation of commercial and residential plumbing systems
- Ability to work on septic and commercial sewer systems
- Perform preventative maintenance service for contract customers
- Ability to work with tablet-based service ticket software system
- Ability to work overtime in peak seasons
- Installation and repair of commercial and residential rough plumbing and plumbing fixtures including sinks, toilets, bathtubs, water heaters, and water softeners
- Experience with installation and repair of water treatment equipment, piping and controls
- Experience with installation and repair of underground storm sanitary and water piping system
- Professional, ethical, and a team player willing to grow with the company
*** REWARDING YOUR PERFORMANCE ***
- Ability to accrue above-market vacation time
- Ability to achieve performance bonuses for several job related activities
- Overtime consistently available to increase earnings potential
- Education and training provided with monetary incentives available for education courses completed
- Company truck and uniforms provided
- Individual medical coverage provided
- Company paid 401k plan match
- Company paid holidays
Website link: https://www.gemechanical.com/applynow
G.E. Mechanical, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.