COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL SERVICE PLUMBER
Now is the time to join G.E. Mechanical!
Why even bother exploring a new opportunity? I make a nice salary, I'm comfortable with my role and familiar with my co-workers...
Sure, these are fine reasons to stay put and keep on keeping on. However, if you're looking for more out of your career, for more out of life, then it's time to break-out of your comfort zone and embrace the opportunity to join the premier Mechanical Engineering firm in Southern New Jersey.
G.E. Mechanical offers you more than just a salary and more of what makes life exciting and interesting. Beyond a competitive base salary and the standard medical, vacation, holiday, and 401(k) benefits, GE Mechanical offers you the opportunity to run your own projects, control over the daily decisions that accompany any job and unlimited growth opportunities. With the support of 42-year industry veteran Gary Forosisky and the team at G.E. Mechanical, our employees have a wealth of knowledge & experience at their disposal to help accomplish any career goal they have. With projects of all sizes in the pipeline and with the addition of a seasoned professional, growth opportunities are limitless. We want you to be the one who takes us to the next level. If you are ready to break-out, all you have to do is reach out today.
G.E. Mechanical is a leading full-service mechanical contractor, headquartered in Vineland, NJ and serves all of South and parts of Central New Jersey. For over 35 years, G.E. Mechanical has provided a full range of refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, drain cleaning, and environmental services to commercial, industrial and residential customers. Family owned and operated since 1984 GE Mechanical is seeking qualified Individuals who want to do well for themselves, do well for the company and grow with us as we continue to provide the superior service and workmanship our clients have come to expect.
- Responsible for service and installation of commercial and residential plumbing systems
- Ability to work on septic and commercial sewer systems
- Perform preventative maintenance service for contract customers
- Ability to work with tablet-based service ticket software system
- Ability to work overtime in peak seasons
- Installation and repair of commercial and residential rough plumbing and plumbing fixtures including sinks, toilets, bathtubs, water heaters, and water softeners
- Experience with installation and repair of water treatment equipment, piping and controls
- Experience with installation and repair of underground storm sanitary and water piping system
- Professional, ethical, and a team player willing to grow with the company
*** Rewarding Your Performance ***
- Ability to accrue above-market vacation time
- Ability to achieve performance bonuses for several job related activities
- Overtime consistently available to increase earnings potential
- Education and training provided with monetary incentives available for education courses completed
- Company truck and uniforms provided
- Individual medical coverage provided
- Company paid 401k plan match
- Company paid holidays
G.E. Mechanical Building a Reputation, Not Resting on One!