- Tucker, GA, USA
- 54000-67000 per year
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Educational Assistance, Annual Performance Bonus, PTO, and Volunteer Time Off
Provides administrative support to VP of Shared Services Administration Office and Board Administration.
Education: High School Diploma.
Experience: Four-six years secretarial experience; legal secretary or board administration/recording secretary experience preferred but not required.
Equivalent Experience: GED and four-six years secretarial experience as described above.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft Word, Excel (graphs), PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Accounting related skills and attention to detail for administering accounts payable function.
- Self-motivated to independently identify issues to be resolved.
- Communication skills for writing, proofreading and attention to detail.
- Communication skills for working with Board members and senior management.
- Organizational skills (able to handle multiple tasks.)
- Customer Service skills in responding to requests for information.
- Handle confidential information with discretion.
Licenses, Certifications and/or Registrations: Business/secretarial certificate preferred but not required.
Travel: 2-3 meetings per year: Annual Meeting in March; Advisory Board in November (and possibly September) that also may require Sunday travel or an overnight.
Unusual hours: Some overtime required.
Georgia System Operations Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, including veterans and disabled. We are a drug-free workplace. All applicants are subject to substance abuse testing.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!