- Middleton, WI, USA
Join the Frank Beverage Group Family of Companies! Frank Beverage Group is a family-owned and operated beer, wine, and spirits distributor who stands for quality, excellence & a classic yet transformational brand that our customers can count on year after year. We hire exceptional people who will lead & make learning part of their own career journey. From distribution to marketing, from sales to service, inspiration can be found in many of our career positions.
Now Hiring Summer Repackaging Associates!
Looking for a fun and fast-paced summer job? Frank Beverage Group is now hiring for Summer Warehouse Associates. The Warehouse Associate is responsible for repackaging cases of beer damaged in transport so they can be sold and for maintaining our breakage room.
Monday- Friday, 7:00 am- 3:00 pm
$18.00/hour, eligible for a $200 end of summer bonus if employed from 5/20/2023 - 8/20/2023
- Sorting, sanitizing and repackaging damaged cases of beer
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Maintaining inventory levels on repackaging material and placing repack material orders when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A self-motivator, with attention to detail
- Well organized
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 40 pounds on a regular basis and up to 160 pounds on an occasional basis
- Use arms, wrists, hands, grasp, reach
We offer a professional, safe, and friendly work environment. Frank Beverage Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!