- Middleton, WI, USA
- 24-28 per hour
- Full Time
Join the Frank Beverage Group Family of Companies! Frank Beverage Group is a family-owned and operated beer, wine and spirits distributor who stands for quality, excellence & a classic yet transformational brand that our customers can count on year after year. We hire exceptional people who will lead & make learning part of their own career journey. From distribution to marketing, from sales to service, inspiration can be found in many of our career positions.
Frank Beverage Group offers a great working environment & benefit program to full time employees:
- Great work and social environment
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
- Company Paid Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- And more!
Frank Beverage Group in Middleton, WI is now hiring Delivery Drivers. This position is responsible for physically moving and delivering beer and/or liquor to customer accounts. Our delivery drivers consistently move 30-160 lbs of product constantly throughout the day and physically merchandise all beer and liquor products at our accounts.
A Class A CDL is required for this position as well as a clean driving record.
Tuesday through Friday, start times are between 5:00am - 6:00am, end times between 3:00pm - 5:00pm (start and end times will vary due to seasonality; flexibility in the morning and afternoon is a must).
$24.00- 28.00/hour (based on experience)
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Delivering pre-ordered brands and products to our multiple customer locations throughout 17 counties in Wisconsin
- Physically unloading and on average moving up to 500 cases of product per day, some product weighing up to 160 lbs. in customer accounts
- Merchandise, stock, rotate products and build displays in customer accounts
- Building positive relationships with our customers
Skills and Abilities:
- Class A CDL License is required
- An up-to-date Federal Medical Card is required
- Excellent inter-personal skills; friendly, personable, and approachable
- A self-motivator, attentive to detail
- Ability to work well with others and communicate with all levels of the organization including merchandisers and sales team
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to lift, move, carry, push and pull up to 40 pounds on a regular basis and up to 160 pounds on an occasional basis
- Ability to sit for long periods of time while driving
- Ability to twist, turn, crouch, stoop, and squat repeatedly throughout the workday
We offer a professional, safe and friendly work environment as well as a comprehensive benefits package and competitive pay structure.
Frank Beverage Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!