Do you want to work in a clean, air-conditioned, heated, state-of-the-art automated manufacturing facility with a great working environment?
Feuer powertrain North America:
We are located in Robinsonville, MS, which is 20 minutes South of Memphis.
We are the US subsidiary of a German-based leading independent producer of crankshafts, "the heart of every engine."
In Europe, we produce crankshafts for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW, Audi, Renault, Jaguar, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and many more.
In North America, we produce crankshafts for GM, Ford, Mercury and many more.
We are now expanding our plant to a new 2nd line.
We are hiring immediately.
Pay, Benefits, Working Conditions:
Pay- We pay based on experience.
Benefits- We pay 90% of our employees' health, dental and vision insurances and 100% of life insurance and short-term disability. We have a 401k with a 5% match. We provide 2 weeks (80 hours) of PTO available after 90 days of employment.
Working Conditions: Clean, air-conditioned, heated, state-of-the-art automated manufacturing environment. A great working environment and place to work.
This individual will perform custodial maintenance duties including dusting, mopping floors, vacuuming carpets, cleaning and restocking restrooms, washing and sanitizing factory production equipment and performing additional interior/exterior cleaning.
- Conduct daily cleaning of manufacturing facility areas, including equipment areas, break room and locker rooms
- Clean carpets, floors, windows, cameras, mirrors, overhead doors, air curtain flaps, and any additional areas as required by management
- Vacuum carpets
- Maintain sanitation storage areas and notify managers when products are low
- Complete and sign off on the master sanitation checklist on a daily and weekly basis
- Dust office areas and mop floors
- Clean restrooms and restock paper and soap supplies
- Perform routine maintenance to custodial equipment and supplies
- Empty trash receptacles and bags for proper disposal
- Wipe down and clean factory production equipment (stainless steel, carbon steel, and plastic housing)
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies
- Promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices
- Clean interior and exterior windows
- Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies
- Rake Chip Hoppers
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent related experience required
- 3+ years of experience as a custodian
- Flexibility and self-motivation are required
- Experience in cleaning manufacturing plants or experience in plant environment
- Experience with safely handling of cleaning chemicals
- Ability to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Able to stand the majority of the shift to perform duties (12 hours max)
FEUER powertrain North America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.