- Memphis, TN, USA
- 50000-70000 per year
- Full Time
We pay 90% of our employees’ health, dental and vision insurances and 100% of life insurance and short-term disability. We have a 401k with a 5% match. We provide 5 weeks (200 hours) of PTO available after 90 days of employment.
Feuer powertrain North America:
We are located in Robinsonville, MS, which is 20 minutes South of Memphis.
We are the US subsidiary of a German-based leading independent producer of crankshafts, "the heart of every engine."
In Europe, we produce crankshafts for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW, Audi, Renault, Jaguar, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and many more.
In North America, we produce crankshafts for GM, Ford, Mercury and many more.
We are now expanding our plant to a new 2nd line.
We are hiring immediately.
Benefits, Working Conditions, Advancement:
Benefits- We pay 90% of our employees' health, dental and vision insurances and 100% of life insurance and short-term disability. We have a 401k with a 5% match. We provide 5 weeks (200 hours) of PTO available after 90 days of employment.
Working Conditions: Clean, air-conditioned, heated, state-of-the-art automated manufacturing environment. A great working environment and place to work.
Advancement: We prefer to train and promote from within the company.
This position will be responsible to ensure that all equipment in industrial and manufacturing settings is running properly. Create maintenance schedules, maintain parts inventory and work closely with maintenance staff, contractors and outside vendors.
- Coordinate and lead the generation of Work Orders and Creation of Schedules.
- Ensure cost efficiency of all maintenance activities.
- Keep a schedule of required preventive/predictive maintenance and work orders.
- Maintain records of the work history of each piece of equipment and work with plant managers and other personnel to schedule regular maintenance on all machines.
- Obtain necessary Tools and Supplies in maintenance storage and planned works.
- Responsible for spare parts management on maintenance inventory.
- Create and follow up on the SAP system of RFQ, PR and tracking of shipments.
- Manage inventory and storage locations in SAP, including all oil inventories on the floor, reconciliation between physical SOH to book SOH (SAP) and verify the maintenance inventory items to correspond to physical storage locations in the building.
- Create Procedural Manuals and Maintenance Work Instructions.
- Coordinate training for all personnel who conduct maintenance on industrial machines.
- Coordinate and develop manuals for covering training, maintenance One Point Lessons and reporting procedures.
- Assist in troubleshooting and repairing mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic
equipment including but not limited to programmable controls, numeric controls, power supplies,
drives, gages, test equipment, etc.
- Coordinate and perform work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles, writing specifications, local and national electrical codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
- Assist maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting.
- Assist and train other maintenance and/or other technical level employees. Will assist in planning and facilitating new and existing associate training.
- Participate in a teamwork atmosphere and contribute to various continuous improvement projects, such as standardized work improvements, cost-downs or other improvement activities, etc.
- Promote and maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment through 5s activities and be responsible for proper material storage and waste disposal.
- Involvement in long-term planning in relation to major projects, equipment installation, property improvements, etc.
- Successfully lead and function within a team environment and be able to adapt to change.
- Responsible for all necessary reporting and required paperwork.
- Receptive to training and performing functions in multiple areas.
- Communicate effectively with others at various levels using both oral and written communication skills.
- Must have knowledge about all types of machines in the Crankshaft process and understand the various tools that are specific to each machine to perform maintenance tasks.
- Must order and keep an inventory of tools, supplies and parts needed for various types of equipment.
- Ability to plan, structure and monitor the progress of the tasks to be accomplished.
- Must have supervisory knowledge in a manufacturing environment, specifically within a maintenance capacity.
- Must possess strong maintenance ability and aptitude to apply mechanical and electrical/electronic principles in various troubleshooting and repair activities.
- Working knowledge and skill with highly sophisticated equipment and software.
- High level of knowledge and skill of cutting tools and materials.
- Solid problem-solving skills using a variety of statistical and root cause tools.
- Be able to recognize and define problems, collect data, and develop conclusions.
- Must have ability to use thinking and reasoning skills to solve a problem.
- Must possess the ability for working under pressure - complete assigned tasks under stressful situations and deal with the stress or emergency situations.
- Display resiliency - ability to recover from, or adjust to, misfortune or setbacks.
- Must be able to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and prioritize duties as required.
- Must demonstrate autonomy - ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail oriented - ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Must be receptive to training and performing functions in multiple areas.
- Must have ability to train others.
- Must be highly motivated and high energy level.
- Must demonstrate ambition - the drive to achieve personal advancement.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions, procedures and policies.
- Must demonstrate self-motivation - ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one's ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Positive attitude to support company policies and must be able to create and maintain a high-morale environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Flexibility with new ideas and different environments.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering or other applicable engineering discipline.
- 3-5 years' experience on maintenance for Crankshaft lines.
- SAP system and CMMS knowledge is a plus.
FEUER powertrain North America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.