- Memphis, TN, USA
- 50000-70000 per year
- Full Time
We pay 90% of our employees’ health, dental and vision insurances and 100% of life insurance and short-term disability. We have a 401k with a 5% match. We provide 5 weeks (200 hours) of PTO available after 90 days of employment.
Feuer powertrain North America:
We are located in Robinsonville, MS, which is 20 minutes South of Memphis.
We are the US subsidiary of a German-based leading independent producer of crankshafts, "the heart of every engine."
In Europe, we produce crankshafts for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW, Audi, Renault, Jaguar, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and many more.
In North America, we produce crankshafts for GM, Ford, Mercury and many more.
We are now expanding our plant to a new 2nd line.
We are hiring immediately.
Benefits, Working Conditions, Advancement:
Benefits- We pay 90% of our employees' health, dental and vision insurances and 100% of life insurance and short-term disability. We have a 401k with a 5% match. We provide 5 weeks (200 hours) of PTO available after 90 days of employment.
Working Conditions: Clean, air-conditioned, heated, state-of-the-art automated manufacturing environment. A great working environment and place to work.
Advancement: We prefer to train and promote from within the company.
This position will be responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining the infrastructure and equipment of buildings and facilities. They perform analyses of operational processes, resource allocation, energy use, environment and safety processes, and recommend and implement improvements.
- Will be responsible for coordinating, monitoring and supervising all activities associated with maintaining the infrastructure and equipment of buildings and facilities.
- Determining facility and equipment specifications.
- Designing and overseeing the implementation of facility expansion, layout, various systems, and quality controls.
- Evaluating operational systems and facility infrastructure to ascertain and improve operational efficiencies.
- Planning and coordinating infrastructure and equipment maintenance schedules and activities.
- Coordinating and overseeing contractors performing maintenance activities.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, building codes, and health and safety standards.
- Preparing reports and compliance documentation for facilities and buildings.
- Assist in troubleshooting and repairing mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic equipment including but not limited to programmable controls, numeric controls, power supplies, drives, gages, test equipment
- Coordinate and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles, writing specifications, local and national electrical codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
- Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
- Informs appropriate management of potential electrical/mechanical problems and inherent dangers involved.
- Maintains company-required performance and maintenance records for facilities equipment.
- Perform or assist in preventative maintenance and routine facilities checks.
- Assists maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting.
- Assists and trains other maintenance and/or other technical level employees. Will assist in planning and facilitating new and existing associate training.
- Perform or assist in fabrication, preventative maintenance and routine facilities checks.
- Participate in a teamwork atmosphere and contribute to various continuous improvement projects, such as standardized work improvements, cost-downs or other improvement activities, etc.
- Will promote and maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment through 5s activities and be responsible for proper material storage and waste disposal.
- Involved in long-term planning in relation to major projects, equipment installation, property improvements, etc.
- Successfully lead and function within a team environment and be able to adapt to change.
- Responsible for all necessary reporting and required paperwork.
- Receptive to training and performing functions in multiple areas.
- Communicate effectively with others at various levels using both oral and written communication skills.
- Must have supervisory knowledge in a manufacturing environment, specifically within a maintenance capacity.
- Must possess strong maintenance ability and aptitude to apply mechanical and electrical/electronic principles in various troubleshooting and repair activities.
- Working knowledge and skill with highly sophisticated equipment and software
- High level of knowledge and skill of cutting tools and materials.
- Solid problem-solving skills using a variety of statistical and root cause tools.
- Recognize and define problems, collect data, and develop conclusions.
- Must have ability to use thinking and reasoning skills to solve a problem.
- Must possess the ability for working under pressure - complete assigned tasks under stressful situations and deal with the stress or emergency situations.
- Display resiliency - ability to recover from, or adjust to, misfortune or setbacks
- Must be able to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to perform multiple tasks and prioritize duties as required.
- Must demonstrate autonomy - ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail oriented - ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Must be receptive to training and performing functions in multiple areas.
- Must have ability to train others.
- Must be highly motivated and high energy level. Must demonstrate ambition - the drive to achieve personal advancement.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions, procedures and policies.
- Must demonstrate self-motivation - ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one's ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Positive attitude to support company policies and must be able to create and maintain a high-morale environment.
- Must be able to safely operate motorized equipment.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Flexibility with new ideas and different environments.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or other applicable engineering discipline.
- Kaiser Compressors knowledge is a plus.
- HVAC and coolant systems knowledge is a plus.
- FAUDI oil filtration knowledge is a plus.
FEUER powertrain North America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.