- Memphis, TN, USA
- Full Time
We pay 90% of our employees’ health, dental and vision insurances and 100% of life insurance and short-term disability. We have a 401k with a 5% match. We provide 5 weeks (200 hours) of PTO available after 90 days of employment.
Feuer powertrain North America:
We are located in Robinsonville, MS, which is 20 minutes South of Memphis.
We are the US subsidiary of a German-based leading independent producer of crankshafts, "the heart of every engine."
In Europe, we produce crankshafts for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW, Audi, Renault, Jaguar, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and many more.
In North America, we produce crankshafts for GM, Ford, Mercury and many more.
We are now expanding our plant to a new 2nd line.
We are hiring immediately.
Benefits, Working Conditions, Advancement:
Benefits- We pay 90% of our employees' health, dental and vision insurances and 100% of life insurance and short-term disability. We have a 401k with a 5% match. We provide 5 weeks (200 hours) of PTO available after 90 days of employment.
Working Conditions: Clean, air-conditioned, heated, state-of-the-art automated manufacturing environment. A great working environment and place to work.
Advancement: We prefer to train and promote from within the company.
The Staff Accountant will assist the Finance Manager and is responsible for plant-level accounting functions, including, but not limited to: general accounting, payables & receivables, cost accounting, financial reporting, spend analysis, material & labor variance analysis, forecasting, and fixed asset accounting. Will also liaison with global financial staff in Germany, as required.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting and financial policies, practices, procedures, and initiatives at the Plant level.
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, and analyze inventory evaluation.
- Assist with invoicing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable/collections.
- Process all A/P invoices, expense reports, purchase requisitions, internal check requests, etc.
- Submit all financial transactions, transmissions, and reporting on a timely and accurate basis.
- Work with the Logistics, Purchasing, and Tool departments to ensure accuracy of physical inventory and G/R.
- Perform audits of bills of materials to ensure product costs are accurate and accounted for properly.
- Reconcile all inter-company accounts monthly.
- Assist with all internal & external audit activity including planning, preparation, and data gathering.
- Assure adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Policies. Resolve questions of GAAP and internal controls with corporate financial management.
- Reconcile all cash holding accounts across all currencies and countries daily. Assure proper allocation balance of currencies to satisfy business needs.
- Responsible for all fixed asset accounting transactions, including internal review, tagging, etc.
- B.S. in Accounting or Business Administration is required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- A working knowledge of dual-currency accounting.
- High level of proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in invoicing and/or accounts receivable.
- Strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills including root cause analysis.
- Prior experience in cash management (collections, account reconciliations, payment processing)
FEUER powertrain North America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.