- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life, Vacation and Sick Days
The Assistant Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the Operations Manager in over-seeing the work and activities of the Field Investigators assigned to their territory. Helps communicate company directives and strategy to investigators, and provide timely feedback to management regarding investigator , successes, and concerns while also considering the client's needs.
- Assist in preparation of case updates (including content, accuracy and grammar) for clients' daily review and review cases with clients when necessary or upon request.
- Review prior day's investigator performance based on timeliness, quality of investigation, quality of report and video credit. Assess investigator scores based on Ethos' performance scoring matrix.
- Help assign surveillance cases to investigators, basing assignments on 1) investigator proximity to case, and 2) cost-effectiveness and balanced labor utilization.
- Coordinate with Operations Managers in collaboration with field investigators and Field Agents in Charge (FAC) to ensure the accurate and efficient completion of the objectives for each case
- Maintain proactive communication with clients regarding their cases with over watch from Operations Managers.
- Review vendor invoices to ensure accuracy, and approve invoices once accuracy is confirmed by Operations Managers.
- Support review of regional staffing needs, and proactively assist -manage staffing levels based on projected growth within assigned region.
- Conduct secondary interviews with applicants applying for investigative positions in your region.
- Assist facilitation of monthly tele-conference meetings with the investigators in your region highlighting positives, areas needing improvement and providing training where needed.
- Review investigator for accuracy, and approve once accuracy is confirmed by Operations Manager.
- Work outside the normal workday hours to include occasional weekend time
Degree in Criminology or related field preferred
- Investigation background preferred
- have good oral and written communication
- Must have to multi-task
- have basic computer skills as in Microsoft
- Ability to prioritize projects