- 16-Jul-2021 to 01-Jan-2022 (EST)
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Technical Support Analyst
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Technical Support
FLSA STATUS: Non-exempt
Responsibilities include creating, prioritizing, and categorizing trouble tickets, and documenting, diagnosing, and resolving a broad range of potential issues using remote support applications.
GOAL / OBJECTIVE OF ROLE:
To provide excellent technical support to ECRS customers by providing the fastest possible resolution while maintaining empathy, courtesy, and professionalism.
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis services to ECRS customers with a current Support contract.
- Monitor support issues to report software inefficiency and trends.
- Analyze and support technical documentation.
- Work closely with the Support, QA, Development, Sales, and other teams to ensure that we are delivering overall superior products and support to our customers.
- Model professionalism through his or her conduct and attitude.
- Provide identification, prioritization, and resolution of customers' technical support issues.
- Occasional travel throughout the USA as an Implementation Specialist.
- Ability to learn, use, and troubleshoot retail software and related hardware.
- Strong written, telephone, and personal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Basic knowledge in PC hardware, Windows operating systems, software.
- Root cause analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Technical aptitude and an openness for ongoing learning.
- Working knowledge and understanding of LAN/WAN networks.
- Professional attitude, team player, and strong work ethic.
- Self-motivated/career oriented.
- At least 6 months working experience with some or all of the required qualifications above.
- 2+ years' experience with help desk procedure, customer service, retail operators.
- 4-year degree in a computer related or field.
- Basic understanding of a retail environment & operations.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Basic knowledge in at least one or more of the following: installing, troubleshooting, operating, testing, planning & configuring relevant technologies.
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES.
ECRS is a fast-paced, progressive technology company with a wide range of opportunities for quality-oriented, career-minded individuals. Geographically situated in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, ECRS offers the unique opportunity high-tech career in a resort college town setting. The ECRS family is made up of energetic, outgoing professionals who love what they do for a living. They are courteous, knowledgeable people who strive for excellence in everything they do. ECRS employees work together in dynamic teams to create, sell, install, and support our best-in-class retail automation solutions.
ECRS is a no-mask requirement and no-vaccination requirement culture.
We believe that acceptance of diversity is a key reason as to why we're successful. All qualified applicants who can demonstrate integrity and competence will receive consideration for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, political affiliation, or national origin.