EBA Engineering, Inc. (EBA) is seeking a highly motivated construction inspector to work on important water and sewer infrastructure projects in Washington, DC. Candidates must be willing to work outside of normal hours (nights and weekends) as project needs dictate.
- 7+ years of experience as a construction inspector on water and sewer infrastructure projects.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Possess a high school diploma or a high school equivalence certification.
- Proficient with computers.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on occasion.
- Must be able to walk over rough and uneven terrain and be able to stand up to 12 hours a day on occasion.
- Must have the ability to bend, stoop, kneel, and twist; use hands to grasp; use arms to reach; raise hands above head; sit; climb; and balance.
- NASSCO Pipeline Assessment Certification Program (PACP), Lateral Assessment Certification Program (LACP), Manhole Assessment Certification Program (MACP), and/or Inspector Training Certification Program (ITCP) certification
- WACEL and/or ACI certifications
- DC Water experience
- U.S. citizen or Green Card immigration resident in the United States
- Ability to successfully pass a federal, state, and local security background check
- Pass pre-employment drug screening
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescriptions
- Wellness rewards program that can reduce or eliminate medical deductibles
- 401(k) & Company Match
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible work hours
WHAT WE OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES
At EBA, we appreciate that our success depends upon the experience, knowledge, and teamwork of our staff. As such, we make our commitment count for our employees by valuing you and the work you do. We are committed to supporting diversity, opening doors, trading ideas, encouraging innovation, and giving our staff what they need to perform exceptional work in an exceptional atmosphere.
EBA is pleased to offer our employees an excellent benefit package including group health insurance (medical, prescription, dental, and vision), a wellness rewards program that can reduce or eliminate medical deductibles, company-paid life insurance, company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance, paid time off and paid holidays, a 401k retirement plan and match, ESOP participation, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, financial coaching, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, and more.
We encourage you to explore an exciting career with us.
EBA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.