- 11-May-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- Clean Technology Systems - CTS - Production
- De Pere, WI, USA
- Full Time
Tired of making the same parts every day?
If your answer is yes, the Dürr team would love to meet you!
Our new pay rates and vacation schedule acknowledge your related experience! Earn up to $28.30 per hour AND receive up to 4 weeks' vacation right away!!!
Weekends are optional!
We are a growing company with a friendly and experienced team and are looking to hire creative, self-starting, and motivated individuals. Our business is only as good as its employees and we appreciate you and your successes.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate safely, all basic equipment that is part of the Fabrication Department such as a hand brake, shear, saw, drill press, hand plasma, grinders, and cutting wheels, etc.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance on welding equipment as indicated by Supervisor.
- Material handling of in process work and finished goods including operation of pallet jacks, forklifts, and overhead cranes.
- Demonstrate an understanding of all established standard operating procedures.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Follow all safety and PPE requirements per established Company Policies.
- Perform welding tasks (steel and stainless steel) upon completion of welding test.
- Understanding of NDT such as dye checking welds.
- Communicate ideas for improved operational processes to reduce cost, improve quality, and increase through-put.
- Work well with other team members to complete projects efficiently and on time
- Lead by example.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to read and decipher blueprints.
- Ability to apply basic math skills using decimals and fractions.
- A strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read and use imperial and metric tape measures.
- Prior welding experience in fabrication shop desired.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Technical welding degree (preferred)