Software Engineer-Senior Level
Dayton T. Brown, Inc. (DTB) has been synonymous with the pursuit of excellence and customer service for over 70 years. Our Technical Services Division provides technical documentation, communication, and logistics/maintenance planning services for some of the biggest names in the industry.
We have a perfect opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join our amazing team of talented individuals within our Technical Services Division! In this role, you will be responsible to support the Dayton T. Brown's Engineering and Test (E&T) Division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As our Senior Software Engineer you will interface with test engineers and staff, analyze requirements, create design specs, and write code for a variety of E&T business tasks. In this role, you will be responsible to support the Dayton T. Brown's Engineering and Test (E&T) Division.
The ideal candidate will require:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- 6+ years of experience with writing desktop Applications using MS Visual Studio (C#/.NET Framework)
- Ability to architect clean, object oriented code and design functional, user -friendly UX's
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- FULLY REMOTE
- Available to work Overtime
- US Citizenship is Required
- Must have experience with:
- Microsoft Visual Studio (C#/.NET Framework)
- Microsoft SQL Server2016+ (SSMS, SQL, Transact SQL)
- Entity Framework (or similar ORM)
- Relational Database Design
- Experience a PLUS with:
- Developer Express UI Toolkit
- COM interop/Automation Servers
- Consuming 3rd Party REST Services
- ASP.NET/MVC, Angular
As an employee of Dayton T. Brown, you will enjoy a fun work environment, employee reward programs and much more!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive salaries
- A stable, successful organization
- Innovative work environment
- Advancement potential
- Private medical, vision and dental insurance
- Profit sharing, 401K
- Work/Life balance and family values.
As a federal contractor, Dayton T. Brown, Inc. is subject to Executive Order 14042 which requires Company employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Accordingly, as a condition of employment, individuals offered employment at this Company must be fully vaccinated or have an approved medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination or exemption documentation must be submitted prior to the commencement of employment.
Dayton T. Brown, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.