Logistics Engineer- Senior Level
Dayton T. Brown is a Leader in ENGINEERING & TEST | LOGISTICS | TECH PUBLICATIONS | MILITARY MISSIONS SYSTEMS. We have a perfect opportunity for full-time, Logistics Engineer-Senior Level to join our amazing talented team in our Technical Services Division.
Individuals will be responsible for execution of comprehensive Logistic Support Plans. You will be asked to assist in the development of Logistic Support Proposals, and conduct logistic activities including:
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Analysis
- Maintenance Plan Analysis
- Provisioning Analysis for vehicles, vehicle systems and components (including fixed and rotary wing aircraft, water craft and land vehicles).
- Extensive knowledge of working within a MIL-STD / GEIA-STD compliant Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) database
- Provides technical support for the Marketing and Sales Group in their pursuit of new logistic support opportunities
The individual will act as a project lead for a specified project. This will include providing guidance to logistic engineers working on the same project.
The individual is expected to be flexible in work assignments, including assisting in the development of Illustrated Parts Catalogs, RPSTLs, S1000D IPD Data Modules, and Maintenance Manuals for all levels of maintenance.
The ideal candidate will require:
- Must possess a strong knowledge and understanding of vehicle functional systems
- Must be able to translate engineering drawing information into appropriate logistic data
- Must be able to interpret government contractual requirements regarding logistic support documentation requirements
- Must possess strong computer skills and be experienced in the use of logistic database software tools such as SLICwave, EAGLE, PowerLOG-J, or equivalent
- Must be able to prepare comprehensive estimates and proposals with minimal support
- Must be a team player, willing to work overtime to meet schedules
- US Citizenship REQUIRED
- A&P license a PLUS
- Some travel may be required
As a Dayton T. Brown employee, you can expect a fun working environment that provides security and career advancement and so much more such as:
- Tuition reimbursement
- A stable, successful organization
- Innovative work environment
- Advancement potential
- Private medical, vision and dental insurance
- Profit sharing, 401K
- Work/Life balance and family values.
As a federal contractor, Dayton T. Brown, Inc. is subject to Executive Order 14042 which requires Company employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Accordingly, as a condition of employment, individuals offered employment at this Company must be fully vaccinated or have an approved medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination or exemption documentation must be submitted prior to the commencement of employment.
Dayton T. Brown, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.