Engineering Technician III
If you're ready for the challenge of working for a dynamic, multi-divisional corporation we have a career opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Engineering Technician to support our Mission Systems Division. We are looking for a team member that will apply their experience and provide feedback.
Our Mission Systems Division, located in Patuxent River, Maryland, supports DoD Rapid Prototyping and limited production of updates to military aircraft and ground systems with a focus on the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance community. From design, prototyping, production, and support, DTB and its multiple industry partners provide full life cycle support to these critical systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and upgrade mobile mission ground support equipment
- Work directly with the production manager and engineering on prototype designs that will require custom fabrication and collaborative troubleshooting
- Perform various shop tasks as required
In this role, you will need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of experience
- Active DoD Secret Level Security Clearance is required
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic systems
- Basic metal fabrication skills
- Advanced machinist skills a plus
- HVAC and Diesel experience a plus
- Ability to interpret mechanical and electrical drawings
- Ability to work within a small, focused team addressing multiple simultaneous tasks
- Travel is required
- U.S. Citizenship
With 70 years of experience in providing support to both military and commercial customers, we know the value of technical competence and relationship building.
Dayton T. Brown, Inc. offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Tuition Reimbursement at up to 100%
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA/401k/Profit Sharing
- Employee activities
- A family-friendly work culture
- Cash incentives and recognition awards
Apply to join our amazing team of talented, dedicated professionals here at Dayton T. Brown, Inc.!
As a federal contractor, Dayton T. Brown, Inc. is subject to Executive Order 14042 which requires Company employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19. Accordingly, as a condition of employment, individuals offered employment at the Company must be fully vaccinated or have an approved medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination or exemption documentation must be submitted prior to the commencement of employment.
Dayton T. Brown, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.