High-Tech Competitive Analysis Contractor
Your home office located anywhere in the United States
CyberEdge Group (http://www.cyber-edge.com) is a marketing firm that provides content development and competitive analysis services for vendors and service providers in the high-tech industry. Our clients are the industry leaders in security, networking, cloud, virtualization and more, including, Booz Allen Hamilton, Gigamon, Palo Alto Networks, Trend Micro, VMware, and dozens more.
CyberEdge is seeking contractors experienced in providing competitive analysis services in the high-tech industry. Services may include:
- Gather public and non-public competitive intelligence (e.g., through a combination of public domain searches and finding/interviewing related subject matter experts)
- Aggregate gathered intelligence into a highly detailed Feature Comparison Matrix spreadsheet
- Create attractive, compelling two-page competitor "battle cards" to summarize competitive comparisons for the benefit of sales personnel
- Conduct customer win/loss calls, aggregate findings into a summary report, and present findings to key company stakeholders
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in conducting competitive analysis in one or more of the following high-tech industries: security, networking, and cloud services
- B.S. or B.A. undergraduate degree
- Impeccable writing skills and the ability to grasp new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication and client-management skills
- Strong project management skills, completing projects on time and on budget
- Available home office space with computer, software, printer, and Internet access
- IT experience and certifications (e.g., MCSE, CISSP) are a plus
- Competitive compensation - CyberEdge consultants are well compensated and don't need to invest non-billable time locating new projects.
- Reliable payments - CyberEdge contractors are always paid on time, usually within 7 to 10 days of invoice receipt.
- Work at home - CyberEdge contractors work primarily from their home offices throughout the United States.
- Flexible work hours - Most of our client engagements enable you to set your own schedule.