- Globe, AZ, USA
- Full Time
If you are caring, someone who likes to do a good job and wants to work for an employer who values these same traits, then CVRMC wants you for the position as a Coder
- High School diploma
- Associate's Degree in Medical Records Technology or the equivalent in work experience.
- Courses in Medical terminology, Disease Pathology, Anatomy & Physiology recommended.
- CCS or CPC preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to use designated reference materials and able to work independently and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure with time restraints.
- Ability to concentrate in a busy office environment.
- Excellent computer and data entry skills.
COBRE VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER https://cvrmc.applicantpro.com