Location: Austin, Texas
Who we are: Cumby Group is an integrated Austin builder and developer that builds a range of housing options within Austin's urban core for those who value premium home features while living in the Austin lifestyle. We design and build custom properties based on the unique character of each neighborhood to add value to our city and preserve what makes it great.
Position Summary: We are looking for a receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Order office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Manage conference room schedules, update calendars, and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Cumby Group is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.