- 24-Aug-2020 to 17-May-2021 (EST)
- Latham, NY, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Retirement Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick/Personal Time, Life Insurance, amongst others.
C.T. Male Associates, one of the nation's top surveying, engineering and architectural design firms, is seeking a Survey Crew Chief for our Latham, NY office. This full-time position offers a complete benefits package and advancement potential.
- Perform survey work involving boundary, topographic, utility, construction, Laser Scanning, GPS, and other surveys.
- Direct and instruct crews consisting of two to four members, including a Rod Person and Instrument Operator, as they engage in making field surveys, taking survey notes, and interpreting maps, deeds, etc.
- Verify accuracy of measurements of survey crew; keep accurate records, notes, and sketches of work performed.
- Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year college with three plus (3+) years of experience or the equivalent combination.
- A full working knowledge of Boundary Law and experience in boundary & topographic surveys.
- Expert utilization knowledge of Data Collectors & Total Stations.
- Willingness and ability to travel routinely.
- OSHA 10-Hr Construction training is a plus.
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Ability to pass a background check and/or drug screening for security clearance needs.
Our goal is to create an integrated and stimulating environment where your talents and motivation are rewarded. C.T. Male is not just a place to work; it is a place to be creative and successful while at work.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, C.T. Male will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.