Crest View Senior Communities is looking for positive and dedicated Culinary staff to serve older adults at our Columbia Heights Campuses. Crest View offers a full continuum of care including skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, and memory care.
The Culinary Aide/Server position is responsible for assisting in the serving of resident meals, dishes, taking out garbage and mopping/sweeping. Candidates will also maintain a clean and safe work environment.
We are currently looking for PM shifts which are 10am-6pm. The starting wage is $15.00 and may be increased due to applicable experience in the food service industry. We also give a shift differential pay of .50/hour increase for staff on weekends.
· Must be 15 years of age or older.
· A positive attitude with the ability to demonstrate kindness in day-to-day interactions and a service-oriented mindset.
· Experience in customer service/hospitality industry preferred. Knowledgeable of basic food handling practices is desirable.
· Strength and mobility to lift weight up to 25 lbs. Ability to stand for 8 plus hours a day.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to read, write, and follow oral or written directions.
Job Types: , Part-time 10am to 6pm
Pay: From $15.00 per hour