CORA Early Years'Fox Chase
CORA Early Years'Fox Chase is an Early Childhood Education Center serving children ages 2 - 5 years old in the Fox Chase section of Northeast Philadelphia. We are currently seeking a Part Time Teacher for our Keystone Star-rated site.
Here are some of the fun things you will do:
- Develop fun and exciting group activities that actively engage children and support their learning and growth
- Build positive relationships with parents, providing timely communication on students' progress and movement toward age-appropriate goals.
- Work with staff from other CORA Early Childhood Learning Centers to plan program-wide curriculum and share best practices.
Sound good so far? Here is what you need to qualify for this role:
- High school diploma required; CDA a plus
- Minimum of two years of documented experience working in a classroom setting with an early childhood population.
Here's more reasons why you should join our team at Fox Chase:
Pay rate starting at $12.35/hour (for candidates with minimum requirements)
Work hours: 8AM Noon (with opportunities to work extra hours if needed)
- Generous paid time off package
- Opportunities for professional development
- Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment!
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.