School Psychologist'Part Time (24 hours/week)
CORA Services is a non-profit agency located in Northeast Philadelphia. CORA's mission is to assist youth, children, and families experiencing emotional, academic, and social challenges which impede their development and productivity. CORA provides this assistance throughout the greater Philadelphia area.
We are currently seeking a School Psychologist to provide services to students in non-public schools in Philadelphia.
Qualified Applicants will possess the following:
- Master's Degree in Psychology
- PA State Certification in School Psychologist
Starting Salary: $32,120
- Medical benefits with two options of coverage (coverage begins on the 1st of the month following date of hire), with generous company contribution
- Company-paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-term Disability coverage
- Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Pension Plan with generous company contribution after one year of service
- Generous paid time off package
- Opportunities for professional development
- Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment!
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.