- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- $38,700 - $43,875
- Full Time
Medical benefits with two options of coverage (coverage begins on the 1st of the month following date of hire), with generous company contribution Company-paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-term Disability coverage Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance 403 (b) Pension Plan with generous company contribution after one year of service Generous paid time off package Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment
Lead Teacher'Early Childhood Education Center (10 month position)
CORA's Early Childhood Education Center,
Early Years Huntingdon Mills is growing!
In January of 2020, CORA Services opened its 3rd and largest Early Childhood Education Center, Early Years Huntingdon Mills!
The center, located in the Olde Richmond section of Philadelphia, at the corner of Huntingdon St. and Trenton Ave., currently serves children ages 2-5. In Fall 2020, we are opening additional Pre-K Counts/PHL classrooms! We are currently searching for Lead Teachers to work in these new classrooms.
Here are some of the fun things you will do:
- Develop fun and exciting group activities that actively engage children and support their learning and growth
- Lead your assistant teacher and classroom volunteers to execute lesson plans.
- Build positive relationships with parents, providing timely communication on students' progress and movement toward age-appropriate goals.
- Coordinate and implement educational lesson plans based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards, according to curriculum requirements.
- Work with staff from other CORA Early Childhood Learning Centers to plan program-wide curriculum and share best practices.
Sound good so far? Here is what you need to qualify for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE) or related field of study with a minimum of 30 credits in ECE.
- PA Teaching certificate
- Minimum of two years of documented experience working in a classroom setting with an early childhood population.
- Experience working with Pre-K Counts/PHL Pre-K a plus
- Familiarity with Keystone STARS standards, DHS regulations, and other government funding sources.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid Certification.
If you have passion for working with children, and are interested in working in a state of the art facility in an up-and-coming neighborhood, with a creative and supportive team, then this position is for you!
Here's more reasons why you should join our team at Huntingdon Mills:
Salary: $38,700 - $43,875 (based on experience and credentials)
- Medical benefits with two options of coverage (coverage begins on the 1st of the month following date of hire), with generous company contribution
- Company-paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-term Disability coverage
- Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Pension Plan with generous company contribution after one year of service
- Generous paid time off package
- Opportunities for professional development
- Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment!
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.